SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doe
doe

Female
Tag ID: : sfc 03138
Number of posts : 1458

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Empty
PostSubject: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime16/7/2009, 1:14 pm

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Cv210
Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Dsc00610

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Dsc00611

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Cv310

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Cv410

Explore and Discover The True Culture ...

The village is located about 25 minutes away from the city.
The journey will take you to long roads surrounded by a rich spectrum of greenery and overarched by wild blue skies. In the village, the colors of cultural diversity are not an issue but rather our pride, where you can savor the soul of Sabah.

Upon arrival at the entrance of the village, you will be ushered to the warmth of different homes of the ethnicities of Sabah. Each home was built by descendants of the tribes they represent and offer you a truly genuine experience seeing everything
in and around the village lends to its magical prowess of taking you back in time. Not only does this village portray these tribes (5 tribes) through the architectural genius of
their traditional houses, but also through a range of simulated lives of the olden epoch by the residents of the village. Acquaint yourself with each tribe as they let you come into their house and their simple yet intricate lives.

As you traverse the village, you will find demonstration huts along the main houses in which daily activities of old times come into life. For example, the making of blowpipe, starting a fire (from bamboo), tattoo-making (and its symbolisms) and etc.
By the end of your journey into the past, you have been given a setting for you to see, hear, taste and feel the uniqueness of what Sabah truly is. An unforgettable encounter of our Sabahan homeland………..AS IT WAS…………..… AS IT IS…………….

Intrested call me "doe" ( 0168047827)
Back to top Go down
froneTier
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
froneTier

Female
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 03082
Number of posts : 2208

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime17/7/2009, 6:31 pm

Never been here before.is this similiar like monsopiad?.
is there any cultural show ?..
i wonder if the welcoming drink is tapai
pale
Back to top Go down
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime17/7/2009, 7:31 pm

froneTier wrote:
Never been here before.is this similiar like monsopiad?.
is there any cultural show ?..
i wonder if the welcoming drink is tapai
pale

hahahahah...........honestly it's same which is bout present the local cultural. The different is Mari2 more bigger then Monsopiad...and the Demonstration totally not same... hihii. Other then that when you join this tour the price is already include your wether dinner,hig tea or lunch..

Tapai was not the welcoming drink at Mari2 but their do serve you "Montoku" at Dusun house which is one of the demostration their have at Mari2.... Well as we know, not all people drink tapai or Montoku .... huuuu What a Face

Back to top Go down
yiez patzi
SENIOR
SENIOR
yiez patzi

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 04738
Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime20/7/2009, 3:43 pm

welcoming drink is tapai?? minum dulu

sis doe, i call your no but line owez busy, y?? hihi
Back to top Go down
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime27/7/2009, 3:57 am

yiez patzi wrote:
welcoming drink is tapai?? minum dulu

sis doe, i call your no but line owez busy, y?? hihi

hahahaah yah but not for mari-mari. Their only do for demostration that's all.....

haahahah ...it's not line busy maybe the time u call we in the river do rafting.....
Back to top Go down
KewLOne
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Male
Tag ID: : SFC00724
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime27/7/2009, 12:11 pm

Nice place... lots of tapai!! hahaha...

habis suda tu panadol saya bagi ko doe? hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eyon
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
Eyon

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 04444
Number of posts : 1652

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime27/7/2009, 6:02 pm

wow...what a nice place....i never go there yet,but soon i will be there after i see the picture..is it true that the welcoming drink is tapai??
Back to top Go down
http://www.sioloon.com
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime28/7/2009, 3:53 pm

KewLOne wrote:
Nice place... lots of tapai!! hahaha...

habis suda tu panadol saya bagi ko doe? hehe Very Happy

yeah it's nice place for us to know more about the culture of our own tribes.

yes... actually the panadol you give me just now is for my friends...by the way thanks arr..
Back to top Go down
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime28/7/2009, 3:57 pm

Eyon wrote:
wow...what a nice place....i never go there yet,but soon i will be there after i see the picture..is it true that the welcoming drink is tapai??

actually it's not.. Tapai is only one of their demonstration at DUsun house but their will not serve you tapai only LIHING but just a small cup of bamboo will be given to you.
Back to top Go down
Eyon
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
Eyon

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 04444
Number of posts : 1652

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime29/7/2009, 9:43 am

doe wrote:
Eyon wrote:

actually it's not.. Tapai is only one of their demonstration at DUsun house but their will not serve you tapai only LIHING but just a small cup of bamboo will be given to you.

owh...i see...are we have any planning to go there yet??
Back to top Go down
http://www.sioloon.com
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime28/8/2009, 1:21 am

Eyon wrote:
doe wrote:
Eyon wrote:

owh...i see...are we have any planning to go there yet??

hahaha so sowey for the late replay from me bro.. by the way if many of us agre to go maybe we can so a trip to visit that place.. Sometimes we have to visit and promote our own cltre ... and spend some money for it..so that's the way hw we support our own tourism... hihihihihihi

*correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
r3dskai
r3dskai

Male
Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime2/9/2009, 12:48 pm

any maps to go to this location ka sis? hw much the entry fees?..TQ in advance..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)   Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets go to cultural Village (kionsom Inanam)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top