SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Open relationship??? Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Open relationship??? Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Open relationship???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyiemori69
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
babyiemori69

Female
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 09305
Number of posts : 1644

Open relationship??? Empty
PostSubject: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime28/7/2010, 11:50 pm

~ Has anyone else been in an open relationship? Thought about it? Why you agree or disagree with the concept of an open relationship. Is it just an excuse to cheat? Your thoughts please ^^
Back to top Go down
finalazy84
finalazy84

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 04901
Number of posts : 3863

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime29/7/2010, 12:57 am

I dont think it is a reason to cheat...its an agreemnt of both sides to which extent they can tolerate wif this so call open relationship.if one of them dissagree then it cant b an open relationship then. more or less like u know ur bf/gf has other people bsides u but u can still accept it and live wif it.or u know tat person has a bf/gf but u still agree to have a relationship wif him or her.

IMO, i can accept the 'concept' bcos it must have an agreement b4 it is official.it is not something u do just by ur own dessision.
but I cant accept if my gf wants to hve an open relationship.so do I Open relationship??? 360220
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alfian.karim
babyiemori69
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
babyiemori69

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 09305
Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime29/7/2010, 7:43 pm

finalazy84 wrote:
I dont think it is a reason to cheat...its an agreemnt of both sides to which extent they can tolerate wif this so call open relationship.if one of them dissagree then it cant b an open relationship then. more or less like u know ur bf/gf has other people bsides u but u can still accept it and live wif it.or u know tat person has a bf/gf but u still agree to have a relationship wif him or her.

IMO, i can accept the 'concept' bcos it must have an agreement b4 it is official.it is not something u do just by ur own dessision.
but I cant accept if my gf wants to hve an open relationship.so do I Open relationship??? 360220

~ Brilliant respond there bro..hmm well..so do I if my partner wants to hav an open relationship wit others.. Open relationship??? 46227
Back to top Go down
Kornurts
SIFU
SIFU
Kornurts

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 15951
Number of posts : 8256

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime21/11/2010, 1:54 pm

ee...wat the....i hate an open relationship..i dont wan to share my gf wit others..NEVER!!!! geram
Back to top Go down
froneTier
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
froneTier

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 03082
Number of posts : 2208

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 2:57 pm

i agree with open relationship..casual dating.So i can date anyone i like with agreeable from both side plus im not into commitment in a relationship thing..kekeke.. we rock
Back to top Go down
AIRpulse
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
AIRpulse

Male
Countries/State : Canada
Tag ID: : S.F.C 0548
Number of posts : 1725

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime9/1/2011, 4:01 pm

open relationship to me is a way to start a relationship between two peoples,once both know the partner inside out (no dirty thoughts ya) maybe than can move on if it is not suited for them. if both can feel something they can share together, then the concept of open relationship is not viable anymore.

i mean..how come both who are madly in love with each others, at the same time 'madly' in love with other people?

so if somehow, one of you start getting ideas to have a open relationship, something could be wrong..or he/she just doesn't get the feeling he/she had once before.
Back to top Go down
Fredy Yeong
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
Fredy Yeong

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 17293
Number of posts : 1072

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime10/4/2011, 1:20 am

I just want 2 know...what its mean open realationship??? Suspect
Back to top Go down
lynkin84
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
lynkin84

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 08958
Number of posts : 1197

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime10/5/2011, 12:25 pm

i think open r/ship is a r/ship that is not bound to singular r/ship.. not a monogamous r/ship... this kind of r/ship provides freedom to each person as long as they agree to what kind of extend they want it to be..

some may didn't agree to this kind of r/ship as they see it as an excuse to cheat & not being loyal to their partner.. some may agree to this r/ship because they assume it as a pre-r/ship before going steady or serious..

the choice is yours, peeps..
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynkin84.blogspot.com
Kornurts
SIFU
SIFU
Kornurts

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 15951
Number of posts : 8256

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime10/5/2011, 2:24 pm

lynkin84 wrote:
i think open r/ship is a r/ship that is not bound to singular r/ship.. not a monogamous r/ship... this kind of r/ship provides freedom to each person as long as they agree to what kind of extend they want it to be..

some may didn't agree to this kind of r/ship as they see it as an excuse to cheat & not being loyal to their partner.. some may agree to this r/ship because they assume it as a pre-r/ship before going steady or serious..

the choice is yours, peeps..

very agreed with your statement sis...all depends on the person...like... Bagus
Back to top Go down
finalazy84
finalazy84

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 04901
Number of posts : 3863

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime10/5/2011, 7:46 pm

Fredy Yeong wrote:
I just want 2 know...what its mean open realationship??? Suspect

I think this question had been answered la... read carefully Smile

btw, I dont think the excuse on cheating is there at the first place as this kind of relationship is made by an agreement by both sides.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alfian.karim
babylie89
SUPERIOR
SUPERIOR
babylie89

Female
Countries/State : Malaysia
Tag ID: : SFC 03942
Number of posts : 2753

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime15/5/2011, 7:25 pm

for me..i nvr thought of opn relationship is intend of to cheat in relationship..
what i knw opn means u juz not really in a serious relationship but u in a middle of friends relationship to getting knw 0f each other b4 u really meant to be in a serious relationship..and in dat opn realtionship u juz wnt to knw n hav experience of having serious r/ship..and here we can learn a lot of being matured in a realtionship..ekekeke..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/babylie89
r3dskai
r3dskai

Male
Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime16/5/2011, 7:57 am

i wish..just a wish..hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open relationship???   Open relationship??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open relationship???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top