SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
NEED A TIRES ADVICE Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
NEED A TIRES ADVICE Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

NEED A TIRES ADVICE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninie
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Female
Countries/State : Malaysia
Number of posts : 4

NEED A TIRES ADVICE Empty
PostSubject: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 11:53 am

I JUST WONDER, I AM STILL NEW WITH THIS CAR THING, I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM AN EXPERT. HOW CAN I CHOOSE A GOOD TIRES, HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHAT TYPE SUITE MY CAR AND DRIVING STYLE. IS THERE ANY BRAND YOU'LL CAN RECOMMENDED TO ME. WHERE CAN I BUY THEM WITH THE REASONABLE PRICE. oWH, BY THE WAY IM DRIVING SAGA BLM AND RIM SIZE 14. TQ Laughing
Back to top Go down
jezzboyz
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
jezzboyz

Male
Countries/State : Kelantan
Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 1:15 pm

put saiz 16 o 17 for ur car.....
Back to top Go down
Kornurts
SIFU
SIFU
Kornurts

Male
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 15951
Number of posts : 8256

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 8:43 pm

ninie wrote:
I JUST WONDER, I AM STILL NEW WITH THIS CAR THING, I NEED SOME ADVICE FROM AN EXPERT. HOW CAN I CHOOSE A GOOD TIRES, HOW SHOULD I KNOW WHAT TYPE SUITE MY CAR AND DRIVING STYLE. IS THERE ANY BRAND YOU'LL CAN RECOMMENDED TO ME. WHERE CAN I BUY THEM WITH THE REASONABLE PRICE. oWH, BY THE WAY IM DRIVING SAGA BLM AND RIM SIZE 14. TQ Laughing

haloo....emm.,,its hard to say that which type of tyre brands is the most better..because every person has their own perception of it..well,its depends on person usage and experience of the brand of tyre..all the tyre brand is okay..but what make them different is tha brand n its prices.. i also heard that other person said abt the Silverstone brand tyre is not good because too fast become bald..i also not sure abt it..you can buy tyre at the tyre shop..many of brand you can found there..but i think you should servay the tyre shop nearby first to see the difference of their tyre price..its important to get the reasonable price...hehehe...
Back to top Go down
im
im

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 07691
Number of posts : 5575

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime13/3/2011, 3:03 am

i think, the best tyre is the higher price...like Michelin, Bridgestone...but quality is excellent...so its up to you to choose...because that tyre can use at any condition...or you click this link to collect about the best tyre http://www.sioloon.com/t7938-tayar-terbaik-dipasaran happy explore...
Back to top Go down
ninie
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime14/3/2011, 9:54 am

what i heard about bridge stone from my babes that use them, they told me to choose good year then bridge stone cause it can been use for more than 2 years if you just using it through out Kuala Lumpur area. Some of them also told me they experience noises from some sort of tire.

Owh By the way, Im thanks for the link it help's me a lot Bagus
Back to top Go down
finalazy84
finalazy84

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 04901
Number of posts : 3863

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime14/3/2011, 10:10 am

about the noise, its very subjective cos diffrnt people have diffrnt lvl of noise they can tolerate. so u need to listen for urself...

about the tyre wear rating, u can look at the indicator actly.bigger number has longer usage. however, if the tyre has longer wear rating means it is poor in term of stability n grip compare to those with shorter wear rating .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alfian.karim
boy luck
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Male
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime15/3/2011, 6:25 pm

sapa2 yang pakai triton dan mahukan ketinggian dan jadi kan monster 4x4
blh ke sini http://tritonliftkit.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
im
im

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime15/3/2011, 6:51 pm

boy luck wrote:
sapa2 yang pakai triton dan mahukan ketinggian dan jadi kan monster 4x4
blh ke sini http://tritonliftkit.blogspot.com
bro, this is a English section, so use ur word ok...and please introduce urself here-->http://www.sioloon.com/ice-breaking-f222/ ...thank you...
Back to top Go down
ninie
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Female

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 9:13 am

Thanks guyS... owh... can any one send me a picture of modified saga BLM.. need some idea to change mine.. but not to sporty k.. and does any one knows where can i find Saga BLM full body kit with a reasonable price..

T.Q party time
Back to top Go down
im
im

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 3:00 pm

ninie wrote:
Thanks guyS... owh... can any one send me a picture of modified saga BLM.. need some idea to change mine.. but not to sporty k.. and does any one knows where can i find Saga BLM full body kit with a reasonable price..

T.Q party time
owh, i think this is off topic sis...so you can find that answer here-->http://www.sioloon.com/f11-body-kits

and how about your tyres?
Back to top Go down
Kornurts
SIFU
SIFU
Kornurts

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 15951
Number of posts : 8256

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime18/3/2011, 3:01 pm

ninie wrote:

T.Q party time

welcome sis...i think its better if u repost this post at bodykits section,juz clik here--->>> http://www.sioloon.com/body-kits-f11/
easy for us to uplod a pict there...tq sis.... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED A TIRES ADVICE   NEED A TIRES ADVICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED A TIRES ADVICE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top