SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
froneTier
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
froneTier

Female
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 03082
Number of posts : 2208

HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Empty
PostSubject: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime4/9/2008, 6:46 pm

"Hang Tuah", "Hang Jebat", "Hang Lekiu" could be Hokkien dialect which means 老大(an tua),二伯(je bat), 二哥(le kiu)

The Truth Revealed (with evidence)

In June 1998, the government of Malaysia had hired a team of experts
from all over the world to be gathered here in Malaysia for a research
project to compliment the history studies that we undertake in our
secondary school. The objective of the research is simply:

1. To find proof and evidence that show the Malays are the origins of
Malaysia and they are the first race and religion that land their
foot in Malaysia.

2. To further strengthen their claims, first they need to find the
grave yard of the Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and etc.. to show
the existence of their pioneers.

3. The Batu bersurat in Terengganu, reveals that the islamic
religion has landed in malaysia for more than a hundred years ago which further
strengthen their claims!

BEWARE & OPEN YOUR EYES!!! go and ask your brother, sister,
niece,
nephew and etc. etc, since the year 1999 (if i'm not mistaken) or year
2000, do they study about HANG TUAH anymore ???

Why is that popular subject GONE ??? Missing in action ??? or
evidence reveals something else that causes the government to
stop the syllabus and HIDE the TRUTH ???

Here are the Evidences of the findings by the team of scientists,
archaeologist, historian and other technical staff from the United
States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Yemen & Russia.

The evidence are:

1) They finally found the grave yard of Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat and
etc..., their skeleton had been analise and samples of DNA had been
taken with the results show: Hang Tuah, Hang Jebat, Hang Lekiu and
mates, they are NOT MALAY!!! they are CHINESE (islamic) from China!!!

and why are they here in Malacca??? because they are in a mission to
protect the UNGRATEFUL MALAY from the potential attack of
SIAM

(Thailand) !!!

So Hang tuah is not malay hero!!! They are the protector of the
useless and ungrateful Parameswara (who is from INDONESIA) landed in

Malacca and claim the land belongs to him !!!

The Hang Tuah bunch of people are all from China, they are being
assign to Malacca because Parameswara request the Ching Dynasty

Emporer for protection!!!

This is why the Hang Tuah series of history is MISSING from SEJARAH !!!

Note : Remember Hang Li Poh ? - All surname "HANG"

2nd. Evidence:
The researchers hired by the government found the oldest tomb stone
(grave yard) in Kelantan in year 2000. Suprisingly the tomb stone are
at least 900 years old !!! Older than the so-called batu bersurat.
and the best thing is, it belong to the CHINESE !!!

Being landed first in Malacca doesn't mean Malay is the first in
Malaysia cos during that time, the road is too long for them to see
the
other side of the coast!!! Where the Chinese has landed
far more
earlier. If you want the black and white evidence of the truth
reveals please write to The Federal Association of Arc & Research of
Michigan, USA.

Please do not ask the Chinese nor the Indian to go back to their home
country! because the evidence shows that Malays are NOT the original
people of Malaysia either!

Back to top Go down
intrax
ELITE
ELITE
intrax

Male
Countries/State : Australia
Tag ID: : SFC 03293
Number of posts : 3111

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime15/10/2008, 8:51 am

ooo begini pulak cerita sejarah ni he... syok juga baca ni menambah pengetahuan njuga ni
Back to top Go down
http://www.borneoforestheritage.org.my
scorpions
SENIOR
SENIOR
scorpions

Male
Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime18/10/2008, 6:26 am

takkan trus percaya Suspect

bagus kaji semula.kalo brani hantar kepada kementerian dalam negeri untuk pengesahan.tak brani buat analisis benda begini jika tak cukup bahan

pasal hang tuah ni dari zaman aku skolah sendiri dah ada teori pasal ni,hang Too Waa,Hang Lee Kiu,Hang Je Bat,Hang Kas Tu RI,Hang Lee Kir.tapi itu hanya teori tak pasti.lucu jugak nama dorang kalo gitu
Back to top Go down
blugu
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
blugu

Male
Tag ID: : SFC02202
Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime18/10/2008, 6:52 am

Just Info that I want to share with you guys;

Author: Leslie Chong
Date: 11-24-04 19:52

Since the last thread on Hang Tuah has exceeded 50, I am posting another thread here:
Appended below are excepts between Jo Chua (J) and myself (L). Jo Chua lives in Malacca and is well versed with the history of the city and the local Chinese. We hope that those interested in the study of these topics would think about them.

J: ... would you believe if I say that Hang Liu or Li Po is not a princess?

L: From my knowledge of Chinese imperial traditions, I would not be surprised if the Princess Li Po was not a real princess. The imperial court of China used to send off "fake" princesses to other countries to cement political ties. Sometimes they were pretty girls told to play the part, or they might be daughters of some officials adopted by the emperor for this purpose. Do you have some background info on Hang Li Po?
J: Well, you are absolutely right that the Emperors give away princess real and fake to appease their warring neighbours, etc. They have always recorded this and thus we know that this tradition existed. However, there is no record on this particular marriage which would be so strange as there are records of lesser things. I think Dennis gave a chronology done by Dr. Geoff Wade and there is no record of this marriage in that either.
The sejarah melayu (malay annals) was writen more than a hundred years after the fact. All the other wives of Mansur were local thus a Chinese wife would easily be identified as Isteri China and in the case of royalty all over the world, she would carry the title Princess and thus, Puteri China. Again years on, the writer might have interpreted this Puteri China as a daughter of the Chinese Emperor. My interpretation entirely though. The other source which mentioned the wife would be the Portuguese and it is said that she was the daughter of a ship captain in whose ship Mansur sailed backed from China in. The daughter happened to be on board and in gratitude the Sultan married her. No burden on his part I'm sure.
At this juncture, I must say that the perakanans are not descended from this marriage. A culture cannot from a one off mix marriage. It is preposterous.
Shellabear translated many works into bahasa Rumi and one of these was the Sejarah. In his work he mentioned that the 'Princess' is Hang Li Po and so the school texts carry this name. However other editions including the one in Jawi mention her as Hang Liu. As mentioned in the discussions, she cannot be the duaghter of the Emperor and carry the surname Hang. Also why Hang? Hang in the northern parts of Malaysia means 'you'.

L: What is the controversy surrounding the Hang title, i.e. that Hang Tuah was actually a Chinese person?

J: I used to joke with my friends who visit Malacca that the Malay Sultanate had 5 famous warrior brothers : Hangs Tuah, Jebat, Kasturi, Lekir and Lekiu and an even more famous warrior sister, Hang Liu! One writer of the sejarah said that Hang Tuah came from India. His tomb was non-existent as it was a legend that he did not die. However, for tourism purposes or whatever, a tomb was 'found' and declared the tomb of Hang Tuah. We have similar tomb styles all over Malacca, in the inner city and without. They do not bear any inscription to verify whose tomb it was.
2 tombs in town are said to be that of Hang Kasturi and Hang Jebat - right smack in the heart of town where the Chinese predominantly resides and trade. However Malacca was a very cosmopolitan town with 84 languages spoken during the time of the Portuguese and in the inner city, we have mosques, Chinese and Indian temples. Eurasians, Malays, Indians and Chinese all stayed together in the past.
I am of course tickled ... to hear about DNA testing. First, we need to find his tomb.

My personal comments: Thanks Jo Chua for sharing these on-site local (Malacca) observations on these topics. I am not well acquainted with the subjects of Hang Tuah and Hang Li Po, so I will leave it to others who have more intimate knowledge. I only recall watching a Malay movie starring the famous P. Ramlee as Hang Tuah, in which Hang Tuah was portrayed as being very good at martial arts, I thought at the time "well, Hang Tuah knew kung fu!". At this stage, I have nothing to add except that belief is important in a culture system. If the Chinese and Malay people in Malacca believe that Hang Tuah was of Chinese descent, he will become a Chinese!

source;
http://www.asiawind.com/forums/read.php?f=2&i=4041&t=4041
Back to top Go down
blugu
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
blugu

Male
Tag ID: : SFC02202
Number of posts : 2945

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime18/10/2008, 6:56 am

Some more Info to share;

Re: Hang Tuah's real tomb has not been located
Author: Muhammad Piet
Date: 12-07-05 16:31

Peace to everyone,
THe thread was too long, so I post my opinion regarding "Malaysian Folk Hero Hang bla-bla " here.

Hang Tuah said "Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia", in English: " A Malay will never be gone from this world"

'hilang' means, in this case,:
- 'extinct'
- 'gone'
- 'wipe-out'
- 'lost' (( as 'the LOST civilisation' ))
- 'disappear'

But Hang Tuah did disappeared, at Gunung Ledang (a mountain in Melaka). Hang Tuah is gone with his love one, a girl (so called royal family members) from Java. Actually, the Sultan of Melaka was in love with this girl, 'the princess of Mount Ledang' { puteri gunung ledang -refer the movie }. And, it is the nature of ANY KING in the world TO GET WHAT HE WANTS at any cost. Including this Sultan of Melaka, he wants that girl, the girl that Hang Tuah loves and cares about. (( If the King wants it, you gotta give it, no way you gonna say 'NO' to a King. If King wants your grandma's underwear, he'll get it. Coz King got more money than God. ))

What will you do, if the King wants your girlfriend? Do read the history book.

In the meantime, if I was in Hang Tuah's shoe, I'll do the same thing. First, me and my girl will try to buy some time from the King by asking the King to find some ridiculous things to be presented to "the princess" as 'the term and condition' to marry her. Things such as 1,000 trays of mosquito's hearts. How the hell you operate a mosquito and pull it's heart out? in the 14th century? That's total pain in the arse for people of Melaka. And so, me and my girlfriend got more time to plan for our escape. And I worked with my buddy, that clever guy (refer history book) to help me out with our (me & my girl) plan to "disappear". And then I'm gone, like David Copperfield. Magic my friends, is the art of... diversion.

Even though Hitler never give a @!#$ about magic, actually it could be useful sometime.

"Takkan Melayu hilang di dunia" but Hang Tuah did "hilang", disappeared from Melaka.
He has the right to disappear coz he is not Melayu. I wish him and his wife were having great relief and great times on some remote island.

Why a symbol of warrior? Why origin? Why can't we live together?
Politic sucks. History sucks, as well as Physic and Modern Math. And it's no big deal if Hang Tuah was not a Malay. A Muslim he was with his friends, just like Zheng He. A martial artist he was, protecting life of the country and the citizens, not because of the King, but because everyone have the right to live. Doesn't matter if you are a malay or a chinese or an indian or a white man, you should live and learn to live. Not learn to live alone, but learn to live with others. To survive together.

I am a Muslim. My descendant are from Java and Bugis, they met in Kepulauan Melayu (Malay Empire) back in the 15th century, and since then we were known as Malays. Not original but still we get discount on home-loan. How funny. Nowadays, if you are from Bugis or Java island, you won't even get a chance to be known as Malay, you'll be called names like Jawa or Boyan or Indon. This so-called polite Malaysian society.

Back then there was no I.D or I.C or passport. You just go anywhere, meet anyone or trade stuff or fall in love or together we fight the pirates! Sail the ship!! Back then it was harmony, under the Ming Dynasty. But then those bastards from England came and screwed up everything. Suddenly the Indian must live at the estates, Chinese at trade points and Malays at kampung. Those English said this land belongs to the Malays, not Malaysian, not the Mamak or the Arabs who married the Malays, not Hang Li Poh's great grandkids, not Indian Muslim, not Chinese Muslim or Japanese Muslim, but Malays. It must be hard for the Malays to take the responsibility from the Queen Mother to govern this country. (( I don't like Queen Mother. She use spoon and fork to eat. Anyone eating without fork or spoon is Uncivilised. No manner. It's like, the Fish & Chips is so dirty that you shouldn't eat with your fingers. Queen Mother sucks. ))

I'm glad that Hang Zhee Fatt agreed to acted out as the enemy of the state in order for Hang Zhu Hua to come back to the palace and get his job back. I'm glad that Hang Khasduri made an escape root for Hang Zhee Fatt. I'm glad that they made such a kris like "taming sari" (( owned by Hang Zhu Hua )) as one badass mystical figure (( even though it was not that powerful, the power lies in the 'story' they made about the kris, the power is in the IQ of those brothers - pirates were so afraid of that kris )). I'm glad that Hang Zhu Hua and his girl fooled the Sultan for the sake of love. I'm glad that Zheng He brought those brothers here. Coz some things were meant to happened.

Umm.. is there any Hang title in the palace? I'd like to get one. No Hang title? Whadayamean? Nobody use that title anymore? Why? Why? Oh, coz the last of the Hang fooled the Sultan. So no more Hang.

People will hate you if you do something bad to them. Or if you are unjust.
AND most of the time, people will hate you, coz their parents told them to hate you. Why hate?
Why not work together like the old days? Why not I buy you a Peking Duck and you teach me Cantonese?
Why not watch Stephen Chow's Kung Fu Hustler together at Megamall?

I enjoy watching movie 'sepet', it was funny.

cheers & peace.

Muhammad.
The Pilot of GUNDAM F91.

NOTE: at the time of Sultan Mansur, when Puteri Gunung Ledang asked him to produce 1,000 trays of mosquito's hearts, the Sultan managed to get the help from the aliens ( the aliens that built the pyramids of Egypt ) with their super technology to get the hearts out of all mosquito's in Melaka. Then the Sultan and his entourage went to Gunung Ledang and presented the 1,000 trays of mosquito's hearts. But it was rejected by Puteri Gunung Ledang coz under the microscope that she bought at Petaling Street, the mosquitos' hearts was not that fresh. The problem was, there was power cut at the palace, so the fridge wasn't working. Electric bill don't pay ah?

Source;
http://www.asiawind.com/forums/read.php?f=2&i=5283&t=4041
Back to top Go down
iemori69
iemori69

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 03059
Number of posts : 4507

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime29/12/2008, 3:33 pm

gud info.. but im so pening² read about history...
coz my history isn't gud...
i sometimes mix it up wit Elton Jones.. Martin King Luther Jr.
and much to say even Abraham Lincoln came out of my head..
hahahha~ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
thenone
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
thenone

Male
Tag ID: : sfc 03675
Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 6:49 pm

gud info.....for history,....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH   HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH

View previous topic View next topic Back to top