SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
doe
doe

Female
Tag ID: : sfc 03138
Number of posts : 1458

Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Empty
PostSubject: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime16/7/2009, 2:32 pm

Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Dsc00810
Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Dsc00811

Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Pict0110

Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Pict0111

It's Truly An Isolated Teardrop of the Sun on Earth ...

The island, shaped-like knife, has a beach that stretches up to 2.500
metres. The fact, that this thin island has never been commercialized, secures its hidden secrets from great number of divers and thus giving you a private but full enjoyment to the tropical island.
Unfairly blessed with age-old shipwrecks and critters inhabiting inand around it.

The island promises the most diverse marine life with visibility up to 40 metres. Many species of rays flutter around like blue spotted ray and marbled sting ray amongst large schools of fish.Besides that muck diving is excellent with the quiet existence of imperial
shirmps, jaw fish ribbon eels, seahorses, pink-eyed gobbles and the jaw-dropping blue ringed octopus, amidst nudibranch of all sorts
There are many activities you can do there...

# DIVING

In case you didn't know how to dive yet, we're offering a dive course here in Mari Mari Dive Lodge Mantanani - this might be a very good place for you to start learning and discover the underwater paradise of Sabah, Borneo!

# SUNSET , SUNRISE WATCHING

one of the most amazing event that nature wonder has
to offer to us, which we usually didn't get the time to actually looked at it or simply ignored it.
Don't ignored it here, it's one of the remarkable scene that you will treasure in your mind once you left this beautiful island

# SNORKELING

If you don't know how to do diving and kayaking - you can always
enjoy the snorkeling activity - which of course very rewarding too!

#SEA KAYAKING

Yes, kayaking! paddle softly and surf the crystal clear-breathaking sea water of Mantanani Island!

Beside all of the above ,..
you may also do
Bird Watching, Massage and Night safari in desert island
You can also discover hidden activities such as turtle egg watching
Campfire and singing….

# REFER DOE

Back to top Go down
froneTier
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
froneTier

Female
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 03082
Number of posts : 2208

PostSubject: Re: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime18/7/2009, 9:31 pm

Nice one !..if i go there is it possible to see the Dugong?? i heard the local folks catch the dugong to sell it at the market.and the price very expens.its illegal right since the dugong is endangered species.
Any dugong left at Mantanani?? What a Face
Back to top Go down
yiez patzi
SENIOR
SENIOR
yiez patzi

Female
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 04738
Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime20/7/2009, 3:39 pm

froneTier wrote:
Nice one !..if i go there is it possible to see the Dugong?? i heard the local folks catch the dugong to sell it at the market.and the price very expens.its illegal right since the dugong is endangered species.

ayoyo,.. sis frone. why you want to see dugong?? its better you see piranha, very delicious to eat pale
Back to top Go down
Laila
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Female
Countries/State : Malaysia
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Perfect enjoyment...   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 10:29 pm

I love this place, its sooo cute. Absolutely, this should be a paradise for divers. To forget our worries and to enjoy nature's beauty, we will surely need places like this. Dont miss it.

hotel in Kuala Lumpur | hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Last edited by Laila on 3/5/2010, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to change)
Back to top Go down
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime17/5/2010, 11:59 am

froneTier wrote:

# yeah sure that is one of the endanger marine species ..... there is no possible that the dugong still got at the mantanani because last time their still saw it near the mantanani isand once... but i think it's about luck to see it.. hhihi
so if you really want to see it just come every day to mantanani so might be have change to see it... hhihihi ....
Back to top Go down
doe
doe

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime17/5/2010, 12:18 pm

Laila wrote:
I love this place, its sooo cute. Absolutely, this should be a paradise for divers. To forget our worries and to enjoy nature's beauty, we will surely need places like this. Dont miss it.

hotel in Kuala Lumpur | hotels in Kuala Lumpur

yeah.... this is paradise even for beginner diver ( DSD) and also for snorkeling sins it's still new among the other island surround it... been there to many time make me love it.. so thou who never been there recommended to visit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ING
SUPERIOR
SUPERIOR
ING

Female
Countries/State : Malaysia
Tag ID: : SFC 08081
Number of posts : 2112

PostSubject: Re: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime9/7/2010, 4:43 pm

Beautiful views....i love it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)   Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mari-Mari dive Lodge (Mantanani Kecil Island)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SIOLOON FUN CLUB :: ENGLISH VERSION :: Â  :: SIOLOON DISCUSSION :: GENERAL :: Travel & Living-
Jump to: