SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
For those who are DIY members to services own car Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
For those who are DIY members to services own car Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

For those who are DIY members to services own car

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mtis
FRESHIE
FRESHIE
mtis

Male
Countries/State : Selangor
Number of posts : 8

For those who are DIY members to services own car Empty
PostSubject: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime29/9/2009, 10:35 pm

For those who are DIY members to service own car and needs tools and need consultation please do not hesitate to contact me regard about what special tools using.

Regards,
Eric
012-348 4933
www.mtis2008.com/ecshop

Hope i could solve your problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtis.com.my
xiaomao
xiaomao

Male
Countries/State : Sabah
Website : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002328674361
Tag ID: : 00735
Number of posts : 7994

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime16/11/2009, 1:27 am

good info...thanks for share with us.....keep stay with us and sioloon...
Back to top Go down
leepat
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Male
Countries/State : Malaysia
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime25/11/2009, 10:24 am

hi all i would like to know how to maintenance my kelisa N/A?
Back to top Go down
sofie
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Male
Countries/State : Malaysia
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime1/3/2010, 3:36 am

Hi all,im a newbies here at sioloon...Just about to ask any 1 selling Plate labuan number starting frm Lc...Actually im looking 1 for my Bitrhday haha it's Lc1103 something like that...Any1 can help??
Back to top Go down
babyiemori69
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
babyiemori69

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 09305
Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 10:30 am

leepat wrote:
hi all i would like to know how to maintenance my kelisa N/A?

I am not expert on Kelisa car, but I help u on the basic car maintenance that u can follow.Maintaining a car in good condition will help you to keep it safe, drive it for a long time, and someday sell it for a better price.One way to think of this is to use the acronym TOWBIF which stands for Tires, Oil, Windows, Brakes, Interiors and Fluids. As for TIRES, Make sure they are properly inflated to the manufacturers specified pressure.Meanwhile, u may also make sure ur oil changed every 3000-3500 miles.Keep in mind that Oil is the blood of you car, and without it, the car isn't going to go far or quietly.For windows, make sure that all windows, mirrors and lights are clean and not broken. Replace any broken lights or mirrors as soon as possible. Have small windshield cracks by a windshield repair center to determine whether the windshield can be repaired or needs to be replaced. Check regularly for cracks and damage.And then make sure to check ur brakes once a month. If you notice ANY problems with the brakes, take your car to have the brakes serviced immediately. If the brakes fail, you can have a very serious crash.Check the belts or have them checked regularly for wear and tension. Very loose belts often make a loud squealing sound; have yours serviced if you hear this noise.Check the battery once per month for corrosion and clean it or have it cleaned and as needed. Avoid running your battery down, if possible. Even with a jump start, it's hard on the battery. Batteries do eventually get old. If you must replace your battery, also check the alternator and distributor to make sure that they are still functioning properly. The cleanliness of the interior of car is also important. Clean and vacuum the interior as needed! (hehe~).Coolant, power steering fluid, transmission fluid, windshield washer fluid, brake fluid, and other fluids need to be checked at a minimum of once per week.Plus, make sure to check your headlights, taillights, reverse lights, and turn signals.U may also replace the worn out wiper blades yourself (Windshield wipers).Lastly, depending on where you live, you may be required to get your car checked for emissions periodically.
Back to top Go down
babyiemori69
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
babyiemori69

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 09305
Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime12/6/2010, 10:35 am

sofie wrote:
Hi all,im a newbies here at sioloon...Just about to ask any 1 selling Plate labuan number starting frm Lc...Actually im looking 1 for my Bitrhday haha it's Lc1103 something like that...Any1 can help??

I am sorry bro I can't help u on that. But look at it on the web or ask anyone there in Labuan. Even if u are intend to get that kind of plate number, keep an eye on the road and if you noticed the exact plate number so u mite as well ask the owner of the car or the driver himself if he/she willing to sell the plate number. Easy as a green peas bro =)
Back to top Go down
Kornurts
SIFU
SIFU
Kornurts

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 15951
Number of posts : 8256

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime23/11/2010, 11:27 pm

SErvice&Maintainance car on time..will make engine healthy n last longer... Bagus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who are DIY members to services own car   For those who are DIY members to services own car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who are DIY members to services own car

View previous topic View next topic Back to top