SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Make up or No Make up? Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Make up or No Make up? Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Make up or No Make up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
babyiemori69
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
babyiemori69

Female
Countries/State : Sabah
Tag ID: : SFC 09305
Number of posts : 1644

Make up or No Make up? Empty
PostSubject: Make up or No Make up?   Make up or No Make up? Icon_minitime30/7/2010, 10:49 pm

~I absolutely hate wearing make up. It bugs me that I can't touch my skin or scratch an itch because I have make up on and I don't want to mess it up. Besides, since I have sensitive skin, it's not good for me. I only wear eyeliner and mascara regularly. No foundation, no powder, no eyeshadow, nothing. I like the clean, natural look on me, with minimal amount of make up. I'll only wear it for special occasions or Saturdays. Not that i'm saying I hate people wearing it (people look really nice with it on too), just don't like it on my skin personally. How about you? Do you love make up? Hate it? Use it minimally? Wear it daily? Does it bother you that you can't touch your face? Or can you touch your face and not rub it off? Just wanted to get everyone's opinions~ Make up or No Make up? 149827
Back to top Go down
Kornurts
SIFU
SIFU
Kornurts

Male
Tag ID: : SFC 15951
Number of posts : 8256

PostSubject: Re: Make up or No Make up?   Make up or No Make up? Icon_minitime21/11/2010, 2:00 pm

haloo...hehehe..same opinion wit u sis..if me,i oso din like if my gf wearing make up,,looks very (semak)in malay..i prefer if she din wear a mke up..can look her true face..much cute than wear mke up..i like when my gf bcome her true-self..
Back to top Go down
lynkin84
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
lynkin84

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 08958
Number of posts : 1197

PostSubject: Re: Make up or No Make up?   Make up or No Make up? Icon_minitime22/12/2010, 4:47 pm

as for me..it depends on my mood...i do wear makeup when i go to work to appeal appearance...but when i sick or moody, i really hate wearing make up..because it's too fussy & i like to just let my face breathe..but i do love all my makeup kits... i still learn makeup techniques though..i'm not an expert when it comes to makeup.. malu
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynkin84.blogspot.com
babyiemori69
CONTRIBUTOR
CONTRIBUTOR
babyiemori69

Female
Tag ID: : SFC 09305
Number of posts : 1644

PostSubject: Re: Make up or No Make up?   Make up or No Make up? Icon_minitime22/12/2010, 5:51 pm

~ Thanks guys for the words..its nice to hear some opinion on this..oh well just to share here about the product I use for a couple of months..which I consider it as a 'miracle oil' for those who HATE to take off their make-up at night..This is Dior's Instant Gentle Cleansing Oil..acts as make-up removal (eye make-up also)..and the best part is..it takes a few drops of oil and rub it onto ur face and all the make-up(plus dirts) disappear~! I usually do it when I'm on bed before I close my eyes and sleep..=) And this great product come with a great price..range around rm100 to rm200 (sorry kinda forget that)..and you can find it in Dior Booth at Parkson Wawasan Plaza KK =)
Back to top Go down
LuVrAiN3
REGULAR
REGULAR
LuVrAiN3

Female
Countries/State : Malaysia
location : Switzerland of the East-----Kota Kinabalu---Kuala Penyu
Tag ID: : SFC 12186
Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Make up or No Make up?   Make up or No Make up? Icon_minitime23/12/2010, 5:17 pm

agree with sis lyn..wearing make-up for me is also not a must but merely depends on my mood and necessity..hehe..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LuVrAiN3      www.tagged.com/yuriahn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make up or No Make up?   Make up or No Make up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make up or No Make up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top