SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Please log in or register before viewing the unlimited contents of this forum.
Thank you for visiting our website.

by aLFFiaN.
Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator Facebo10
SIOLOON FC on Facebook
LIKE or UNLIKE
SIOLOON FUN CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIOLOON FUN CLUB

border=0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rojakman
FRESHIE
FRESHIE

Male
Number of posts : 64

Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator Empty
PostSubject: Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator   Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator Icon_minitime21/6/2011, 4:39 pm

We are the authorised sole distributor in Sabah for Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator. This shift light system is from Australia and is very popular with cars and bikes especially owners who take their vehicles for track, trials, autocross, drift, rally, drag and even street applications.

It is available with both a straight housing and a curved housing, with either Green - Amber - Red shift lights, or Blue - Red shift lights for ultimate contrast. The curved housing is more suited for motorcycles.

Installation is very easy - the SHiFT-i only requires three wires to be connected to your vehicle - a positive wire, an earth wire, and a wire to a rpm signal.

Conventional shift light have only one large tube light barrel to shine at the driver. The SHiFT-I have 7 LEDs. Shift light systems are not just for show. The tachometer are not visible while driving. You need to take your eyes off the road and stare into the instrument binnacle to view them. Extensive testing have determined that within your peripheral vision, you can instantly and easily recognize how many of the 7 lights are illuminated. With the shift light system you can concentrate more on the road and attacking that corner instead of taking your eyes off the road and looking into the instrument binnacle.

You can even set the SHiFT-i so that the first light comes on when at the bottom end of your optimal torque band, and the “SHIFT NOW!” signal to activate at the top end of your optimal torque band. This helps you keep your engine operating in the range where you have the most torque available.

Besides shift light system, the SHiFT-I also shows your battery voltage, over voltage alert, have brightness control, cruise mode dimming and auto dim when dark (i.e. at night).

Interested buyer please contact us at 0168366209 or 0128185608

Introduction price : RM500.00nett
Installation by professional is available at reasonable cost.

Now available in KK!!...
Attachments
sgar.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(24 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
subaru_wrx_2000.jpg
(17 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
honda_civic_type_r_ep3.jpg
(105 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down

Ecliptech SHiFT-i Progressive Shift Indicator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top